Mar 1, 2011

Dinosaur Party

Welcome to the FIRST UPDATE IN FOREVER. My computer was messed up AND I had to study for my dinosaur class exam, so I couldn't update until right now. So here you go. This happened to me this morning, but when I woke up the second time I looked outside and saw that it was snowing like nothing I had ever seen, and I thought "CLASS WILL BE CANCELED" and then I remembered that I live in Montreal and it is expected of me to brave a little frostbite here and there for the sake of my education. Someday, when Sophie has reverse-biologized dinosaurs, I will have my extravagant dinosaur party.
ALSO SINCE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG since my last real update, here are pictures from Nuit Blanche. Mine is horrible because I was tired. Jen and Sophie's were AWESOME THOUGH
See? Not very good. BUT VINCENT PRICE IS THERE

That one is JEN'S. IT'S GOT A FRONT BUM
THIS ONE IS FROM SOPHIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT? Well you should, because comments are AWESOME. SO WRITE ONE.