Mar 31, 2011

I Love the Taste Of Suffering In My Meat

You know those vegetarians who say that the fear the cows feel as they are being slaughtered stays in their meat, so that when we eat meat, we absorb their cow fear? I don't think I've ever met one, but I read a book once that used this as if it was scientific fact. It was silly. Everyone knows the taste of fear is what makes the meat so tasty and delicious. If you take out the fear, what's the point of meat? This comic goes out to my sister. You are as emotionless as the cold, lifeless vegetables you consume. You should try putting some fear and suffering on them, then maybe you will be exciting like me. You can read her vegetable blog HERE. http://barrenwaste.wordpress.com/

ALSO. TODAY IS MY OPA'S BIRTHDAY. My next update will either be about or will have an extra comic for him! I LOVE YOU OPA. I'M SORRY I CURSE ON MY BLOG AND FACEBOOK.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, pleasant paragraph and good urging commented at this place,
    I am really enjoying by these.
    my page - quit smoking jokes

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT? Well you should, because comments are AWESOME. SO WRITE ONE.