Jul 30, 2011

King of Dicks

I have this friend who is a dick. He lives with Leif. His name is Stephen R Hamilton, but IRL I call him Benoit. Sometimes when I'm watching Leif's shows, he walks in and casually drops spoilers because he feeds off the suffering of others. Fortunately, his spoilers are always false, as far as I know... but there is always the possibility that he is telling the truth at least one of the times. This is just one of the many things that crowns Stephenr King of the Dicks.
Also, this comic got water spilled all over it, and apparently that means pencil lines won't erase. So the quality is a little shittier than usual. If this makes you angry, take your aggression out on water and go punch some raindrops.

PS: For those of you who don't watch BSG, Commander Adama is like... the main character. Sort of. He's at least one of the awesomest characters. So his death would be kind of a big deal.

Also also, the next post will be about kittens, because I have one. I don't know when it will happen. But it will happen.

3 comments:

  1. Wait ... his name isn't really Benoit? --mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby- you haven't changed a bit.
    I love your little corner on the web- keeps me entertained! Missing you!
    Wishing you the happiest of thoughts!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I accidentally found these when i googled Spencer Krug. Through my viewing of these images, I have determined that their creator is awesome.

    That is all

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT? Well you should, because comments are AWESOME. SO WRITE ONE.